Monday, October 22, 2012

I just threw up a little in my mouth

I'm an only child AND I was a girl, so I don't understand ANY aspect of what occurred in my house today.

Cubby left his toothbrush on the edge of the sink after using it this morning (He used it!  Yeah!), whereupon Brownie promptly elbowed it while she was brushing her teeth (She was brushing! Yeah!) into the toilet.  Our bathroom is the size of a stingy changing room, so ick, yes, but I simply told her to fish it out and put it in the garbage.  Cuz, hey, if anyone was sticking their hand in toilet water, it wasn't going to be me.  I've had my life's quota.  Done and done, and I promptly forgot about it, moving on to the bigger fish I have to fry.

This is what I don't understand, never having had a sibling. . . 

Apparently, Cubby went to brush his teeth again because, well, whatever.  I don't argue with extra brushing.  Remember, I've completely forgotten the toothbrush emergency earlier.  Brownie watched him brush his teeth, THEN proceeded to inform him she THOUGHT she'd knocked that toothbrush into the toilet, but it couldn't be that one, because she'd put that one in the garbage.  Yes, she WAITED until he was done.  Ew!

Next part I don't understand, never having been a boy. . .

Cubby said he SAW the toothbrush in. the. garbage. thought it had simply fallen, but it was facing up, so he simply retrieved it and USED it!

I'll wait while you do that whole body shiver while repeating gross, gross, gross about 100 times.  That's what I did.

He then proceeded to dip BROWNIE'S toothbrush in the toilet for "a little dip" as he said.  Brownie then lost her damn mind because she "liked that toothbrush."  Meanwhile, I'm ripping the packaging off new toothbrushes for everyone.

Is this normal???  It seriously can't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment