Friday, December 14, 2012

You've GOT to be kidding me!

Remember the impending head explosion of the boy? Remember how the Popcorn Kernel (I know, I KNOW) from Boy Scouts was supposed to release the name last week?  Did. not. happen.

The Hubster took the kids to the meeting, as I had a leader's meeting for Girl Scouts.  I was even texting during MY meeting to find out the results.  The results were simply that the dude now needed to check with council about when he could announce.  Ok, um, shouldn't that have been cleared up FIRST?!  Now, a week out from the whole debacle, Cubby seems to have forgotten for the moment.  That actually seems to be a theme in his life, more on that later.  I, on the other hand, have righteous indignation that we don't at least KNOW!  Ugh. 

I'd simply be off to read, since I'm officially done with grades, but my Nook is out of juice.  There is a downside to this electronic age.

No comments:

Post a Comment