Friday, June 8, 2012

When did this happen?

Yeah, I know I'm getting up there.  Let's try to stay away from the term "middle-aged" if we can for now.  I'm about to sound hopelessly and helplessly like an old fogey, lamenting the state of youth today, but when did stripper shoes make it into pleasant society? 

Exhibit A!


The only people who are able to walk in these things are strippers!  You know why?  Because they have their feet in the air, legs wrapped around a pole.  These shoes are NOT meant to be worn in public!  Oh, and as a public service announcement, those who attempt to walk in these ridiculous things?  You look like you're three and borrowed your mom's heels. 

I blame Snookie and her ilk for the downfall of western society. 

There, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment